- EconoUs2017 convened more than 380 delegates and community leaders from across Canada and abroad for three days of learning, connecting, and celebrating the heart and soul of local economies.
The conference provided an exceptional opportunity to:
- connect with social innovation leaders from across Canada who share a passion for building strong, inclusive community economies;
- learn about strategies for generating positive local economic, social and environmental impacts;
- share your successes, challenges and questions on Thriving Communities, Good Jobs, and Doing Business Differently; and
- reinvigorate efforts for change in your community and organization through new ideas, knowledge, and connections.