We are committed to supporting a community of social enterprises that are continuously learning and sharing innovations and opportunities.
If you have an event you think can support the social enterprise sector we want to be a part of it.
Fill out the application form to find out if your event is eligible for sponsorship.S4ES event sponsorship application form
Application forms must be received 60 days before the start of the event
The maximum available for the request is $2,500 for a regional event and $5,000 for a national event. Please note that the amount you request must include all applicable taxes.
If selected we have a few sponsorship requirements
- Opportunities to connect with equity-seeking groups or Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC) populations,
- Opportunities to source services and products from social enterprises for your event,
- Reporting and evaluation of event objectives,
- Profile of the S4ES project and its partners,
- Measurements of audience and reach.
If you have any questions regarding our sponsorship program, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
S4ES HAS SPONSORED 22 EVENTSACROSS CANADA
REACHED OVER 5,550
SOCIAL ENTERPRISES, NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, CO-OPERATIVES, UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES, AND COMMUNITY FOUNDATIONS
We are always looking for opportunities to strengthen the social enterprise sector
Our sponsorship of the 2020 Social Enterprise World Forum will allow us to reach over 3000 more social enterprise champions.
The Digital event will be streamed September 21-25.
Find how you can be a part of the biggest ever social enterprise event.SEWF | Digital